How to Apply
To apply for admission you must complete a University of Regina application form, selecting Campion College as your campus/college of choice. The University of Regina handles all applications for admission.
Campion College staff is available to assist you at anytime throughout the admissions process. To schedule an appointment with an Enrolment Counsellor, contact 306-586-4242 or 1-800-667-7282, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already completed your University of Regina application form and would like to enrol through Campion for the upcoming semester, contact the U of R Admissions Office at 306-585-4591 and request to be registered as a Campion student.
Students are admitted by the University of Regina and must meet their admission requirements for undergraduate admissions .
Documents Required for Application:
1. A completed University of Regina application form. (To become a member of the Campion College community simply select Campion as your campus/college of choice.)
2. A $100 non-refundable application fee
3. One official transcript indicating complete Secondary Level Standing (grades 10 -12) from the Department of Education.
Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, and U.S. Applicants:
- Fall Semester (September - December) Final Deadline: August 15
--- U of R Priority deadline: March 15
--- Campion scholarship deadline: March 15
--- Early Conditional application deadline: June 15
- Winter Semester (January - April): November 1
- Spring/Summer (May - August): April 15
Admission requirements and deadlines vary. Please see the UR International for more information.
We would be happy to help you at any time throughout the admissions process. Contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a meeting with an Enrolment Counsellor:
Phone: 306-586-4242 or 1-800-667-7282